Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Surrounded by....part 1

I always think it is interesting what someone has on and around their desk at work and home so I thought I would share some of what is around me at work. Right above my computer is a reminder I see every day...Linda, You're a treasure to God! Beneath it is the scripture:
"I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the Lord who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies." Psalm 18:1-3 Love seeing this reminder every day!

To the right is a fun piece of paper with a pink pipe cleaner attached to it which had been wrapped around a pencil. This is a memory made with a little girl named Mya who was so excited and happy when she made it for me. Love making memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment